So I have been seeing these Top Ten post for a while now and I decided to join in on the fun. The post originated by Broke and Bookish (love that name because it describes my life perfectly lol. I found this on Confessions of a YA reader’s blog.
There are so many books I want, but I am just going to list the ones I asked my boyfriend for (which I honestly do not think I got any books ).
1. The Education of Margot Sanchez by Lillian Rivera
2. Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
3. Becoming Naomi Leon by Pam Ryan Munoz
4. Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu
5. This Darkness Mine by Mindy McGinnis
6. We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
7. Gabi, A Girl in Pieces by Isabel Quintero
8. Wonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons)- Leigh Bardugo
9. The Princess Saves Herself In this One by Amanda Lovelace
10. The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed
Now I’m going to low-key send my mom this list lol even though she bought me I am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter by Erika Sanchez and Royal Bastards by Andrew Shvarts. (thank you Mom)